Keeping up to date with your Nationwide coverage is simple.
Nationwide Members have many products and services to choose from. No matter what policy and coverage you have, though, paying your premium is easy. There are four simple ways to keep your account up to date, whether you choose to pay in full or in installments.
- Online. Log in at MyNationwide.com to pay your bill, manage your account or learn about products and services available to you.
- Mail. Send your payment slip and check to the address on your most recent bill. If you use online banking through Nationwide Bank or another institution, you may even be able to set up automatic payments to this address from your checking account.
- Phone. Call the number on your bill to pay your account by phone. Be sure to have your debit card or checking account information available when you call.
- In person. If you prefer to hand your check to a real person, you can always stop in at your agent’s office to pay your bill, too.
Nationwide makes getting your bill just as easy as paying it. Choose paperless billing in your online account settings to receive your bills by email instead of postal mail. That way, you can open your bill and pay it in just a couple of clicks.
- Money Management: Put Your Finances on Autopilot (quicken.intuit.com)
- Advantages Of Managing Your Checking Account Online (ally.com)
- Online Banking Accounts Offer Great Benefits (ally.com)
- Interest Checking Account (ally.com)
- Nationwide first packaged current account offers 3% on positive balances (thisismoney.co.uk)