You could save money just by driving safely.
Have you ever wondered whether a safe driver and a dangerous driver pay the same auto insurance premium? At Nationwide, they don’t. We reward safe drivers. We encourage responsible behavior behind the wheel with these discounts and coverage options:
- Accident-Free Discount. If you have at least five years of driving experience and you haven’t had a chargeable accident in the last five years, you may save up to 10 percent on your auto insurance.
- Safety Course Discount. If you successfully complete a motor vehicle accident prevention or defensive driving course approved by your state’s Department of Motor Vehicles you can save on your auto insurance premium.
- Vanishing Deductible.® If you haven’t filed an auto claim, then you can save money. The Vanishing Deductible program drops your deductible $100 for each year of safe driving. After all, if you drive safely, why pay the same deductible as someone who doesn’t? Here’s the fine print: The program is optional; you must enroll. Annual credits are subject to eligibility requirements, and the maximum credit is $500. Details and availability vary by state.
Safe driving is good for you and your family. Now, it’s good for your wallet, too. Speak with your Nationwide agent about the best coverage options for you.
Products underwritten by Nationwide Mutual Insurance Company and Affiliated Companies. Home Office: Columbus, OH 43215. Subject to underwriting guidelines, review and approval. Products and discounts not available to all persons in all states.
- The High Costs of Car Insurance DUI Rates: One Conviction Can Do Serious Damage to Your Wallet (autoinsuresavings.net)
- Teenage Drivers and The Effect on Your Auto Insurance Policy (boundinsurance.wordpress.com)
- Pointers On Buying Car Insurance (lizzie29hopper.wordpress.com)
- Cheap Car Insurance For Women Drivers (autoinsuresavings.net)