Your Nationwide Online Account Access can help you stay organized.
Be honest. There are times when a paper bill has come, and you’ve set it aside only to realize a few days late that you missed the payment deadline. Maybe you misplaced your proof of insurance and need a new one. Or you’d like to change something in your policy.
When these situations come up, sometimes all you need is a little flexibility and simplicity to help you come up with answers. Nationwide’s Online Account Access is convenient, and you can get the benefit of On Your Side® service at any time, day or night.
- View and pay your bill
- Print a new proof of insurance card
- Submit and check claims
- Request a change to your policy
- Go green by selecting paperless billing
It’s easy to sign up for online access to your Nationwide products. It takes just a few minutes. To set up your Online Account Access, you’ll be asked to:
- Verify your identity for security purposes
- Set up your online account (creating user name and password)
- Set your preferences and agree to the terms and conditions
If you have any questions or need assistance, please call technical support at 1-877-304-1065. Note: You will be asked for your Nationwide account and personal information.
- Electronic Proof of Auto Insurance Coming to Indiana (insurancejournal.com)
- Digital proof of motor insurance bill headed to Gov. John Kitzhaber (oregonlive.com)
- Florida Now Among States Allowing Electronic Proof of Insurance for Drivers (insurancejournal.com)
- Oregon Drivers Can Now Electronically Show Proof Of Insurance (albanytribune.com)
- Legislation would allow electronic proof of insurance in Illinois (sj-r.com)