During Wedding Day’s premiere episode, Holli and Steve Holdwick were presented with a check for $10,000 on behalf of Nationwide, a sponsor of the pilot. The gift enabled the newlyweds to modify and outfit their home with gym equipment needed for Holli’s continued rehabilitation and to pay off bills from the first abruptly cancelled wedding.
Steve and Holli felt deeply touched by Nationwide’s generosity at this critical juncture in their lives. Little did they know that Nationwide, recognized for its On Your Side® service, has a history of caring that spans more than eight decades.
“We think about you at every stage of your life, even during major life-changing events like getting married,” says Steven Schreibman, vice president of Advertising and Brand Management for Nationwide. “We’ve learned that our policyholders prefer this kind of proactive service.”
- Wedding Dreams Do Come True (pricej2.wordpress.com)
- Kendra Wilkinson: I Had No Idea Holly Madison Got Married (hollywoodlife.com)
- Walmart To Ban Toxic Chemicals From Some Products (huffingtonpost.com)
- A More Perfect Union (lawyersgunsmoneyblog.com)
- Royal Mail staff set to strike after ministers unveil plans for £3bn sell-off (theguardian.com)
- Chicago fast food workers to join nationwide strike (cltv.com)
- Union of Concerned Scientists: Sandy, One Year Later (superstormresearchlab.org)
- Amazing Wedding Photos from Around the World (photovide.com)
- Dominic’s New Pick Royal Trade Union (dominicshyippicks.com)